Pages

Wednesday 21 May 2014

My memorys

1) I remember when I was about 5 yrs old and I wanted my toys out of the car but it was dark outside and neither mum or dad would get them because they were sitting down watching tv. so I  threw a small tantrum and I was standing in front of the fire and I burnt my wrist. I screamed and mum ran me to the kitchen where I put my wrist under water. then mum took me to the hospital and they bandaged it up and the also gave me a silver teddy bear named moon that  looked exactly like the moon.

2) I remember when my brother and i were trying out his new motorbike and i was sitting on the back with sandals on and i lent my ankle against the motor and i burnt my ankle. I started to cry and josh asked what was wrong and  i said i burnt my ankle then he carried me inside to mum and told mum what had happened and he got a bucket of cold water to put my ankle and i let it sit. after a couple days mum took me to the hospital because it got infected. The doctors  cleaned it and gave me stuff to clean it at night, i had to put my ankle on the armrest of the couch so mum could clean it.


No comments:

Post a Comment